BPI welcomes its newest team member to the BPI Madison East location, the KIP C7800.
The C7800 has an impressive résumé:
- 11 ‘D’ size black and white prints per minute
- 9 ‘D’ size full color prints per minute – Color line drawings or full color posters
- Prints at 600 dpi resolution
- Holds three (3) rolls of media and has an auto sheet feeder bypass tray
- Handles various media formats including indoor media, outdoor media, and backlit graphics
- Prints images up to 130’
- Make the C7800 a fully digital system by adding a full color scanner
- Need folding? Not a problem—KIP has a variety of compatible folders to add to your system
- Comes complete with KIP Print and its own RIP software for better color management
The speed of the C7800 means clients have the ability to print 540 ‘D’ size sheets in one hour in full color. Print any job from full color posters to color line drawings to color renderings. Essentially, no job is too much for the KIP C7800.
The KIP C7800 offers improved speed and quality over the KIP Color 80 (KC 80). The weight of the C7800 has been cut in half versus the weight of the KC 80. However, similar to the KC80, the C7800 is lightfast, odorless, and waterproof. That means no running, no smearing, no fading, and no permeating scents. Instead, image quality remains the same as on the day it was printed.
The KIP C7800’s workflow provides powerful print control for any production environment from a range of print submission applications, cloud printing, scan and copy, variable data printing and fully integrated stacking and folding. The KIP C7800 saves serious time and money, making ultra high quality wide format printing more cost effective than ever before. Printing is faster. Operation is simpler. Finishing is automatic. Reliability keeps you up and running. Image quality keeps customers coming back for more.
Adding the C7800 to BPI’s repertoire gives BPI yet another value add—the ability to print exceptionally fast, high-quality color documents in both the Madison and Milwaukee markets with blazing fast turn times.